Panic setting in….
Need to work on turning all this stuff into a packed bag.
Getting VERY close to departure day. Today is also my last day of work before I disappear for a month-and-a-half. I’m at the point where my brain is starting to make lists of all the stuff I have to do before I leave. Some of it is trip stuff and some of it is general housekeeping.
MASTER LIST OF STUFF TO GET DONE:
- Practice pack (make sure all of the stuff fits in the bag)
- Buy whatever I discover I’m missing post-practice pack (toiletries?)
- Return travel folder to MEC and exchange for travel walet? (MAKE DECISION ON THIS!!!)
- Pay off credit cards/any bills I can in advance
- Make master list of top sites I want to see in each city (write list in travel journal)
- Get addresses from people so I can send them postcards (write these in travel journal also)
- Organize travel documents (PHOTOCOPY PASSPORT!!!)
- Return library books
- Do laundry. Wash all the things.
- Make travel playlist (update iPod)
- Put new books on e-reader
- Download travel aps, map aps, and currency aps onto phone
- Get kitchen stuff organized for when roommate moves out while I’m away
- Make a template for blog posts I’ll write while travelling (figure out how to arrange pictures so they line up the way you want them to)
- Write five more blogs